PATIL SPECIALITY E.N.T. & RHINOPLASTY CENTRE
Rajapeth square, Badnera road
Amravati, Maharashtra 444605
Dr Kshitij Patil is a young and dynamic Otorhinolaryngologist and Rhinoplasty Surgeon from Amravati and visiting Rhinoplasty surgeon at 7 Star Hospital Nagpur and many cities in Central India. He is a one of the founder Directors and Founder Secretary of “ARSI- Association of Rhinoplasty Surgeons (India)”. He is trained under World leader in Rhinoplasty Prof. Gubisch in 2011 & 2013. He has been honored by the first “WOLFGANG GUBISCH GOLD MEDAL- THE RHINOPLASTY SURGEON OF INDIA” by Prof. Gubisch Himself. He has also received Prestigious RAF COOPER AWARD, A.R.BHIDE AWARD and THANE BRANCH SILVERJUBILEE AWARD and many other Awards for his Original work in Rhinoplasty. He has performed more than 1000 Rhinoplasty surgeries and is also invited as operating faculty at various Regional and National conferences and workshops.
Visiting Consultant Rhinoplasty Surgeon: Nagpur, Aurangabad, Surat, Nanded.
- B.B.S. – L.T.M.M.C and Sion Hospital, Mumbai in Dec. 2003 (MMC Reg No. 2004/04/2124)
- S. (E.N.T.)- J.N.M.C., Wardha, in May 2010.
- Trained in Rhinoplasty and Facial Plastic Surgery under World Leader in Rhinoplasty, Prof. Gubisch at Stuttgart, Germany, in May 2012 & again in August 2013.
- MMC Accredited Speaker-Speaker Code MMC/MAS/03927/2015.
- He has been honored by the first “WOLFGANG GUBISCH GOLD MEDAL- THE RHINOPLASTY SURGEON OF INDIA” by Prof. Gubisch Himself during 5th Internal Rhinoplasty workshop Pune on 14-15th2019.
- The Prestigious ‘R.A.F. Cooper Award’ at MENTCON 2015 at Mumbai for Original study on “In-situ Technique of Total Septal Reconstruction”.
- ‘A. R. Bhide Award’ at MENTCON 2014 at Sangali for original work on “Lengthening the Short indian noses by use of Septal Extension graft along with Augmentation”.
- ‘Thane Branch Silverjubilee Award’ Best consultant Award at MENTCON 2013 held at Pune for Original work on “Extracorporeal Septal Reconstruction”.
- ‘Raj Harkut’ Best P.G. Paper award in MENTCON 2009 held at Nashik in DEC 2009 for Paper Titled ‘Different Graft Materials in Tympanoplasty, Do they really matter!’
- ‘Neelaja Patil’ Best P.G. Paper award-2 in VENTCON 2009 held at Nagpur in DEC 2009 for Paper Titled ‘Different Graft Materials in Tympanoplasty, Do they really matter!’
- ‘S.P.Lunawat’ Best P.G. Paper award-2 in MENTCON 2008 held at Mumbai(West branch) in DEC 2008 for Paper Titled ‘Live support to Temporalis Fascia in Tympanoplasty’
- Best Temporal Bone Dissection award in VENTCON 2009 held at Nagpur in DEC 2009 for ‘Cochleaostomy for Cochlear implant.
- Excellent Academic achievement award 2010, IMA Amravati branch.
Invited as Guest Faculty at:
- Operating Faculty at Alembic Masterclass held at KPC Medical college Kolkata on 7th sept 2019 along with Dr Jankiram and Dr Deepak Haldipur
- Operating Faculty at Alembic Masterclass held at Bangalore on 24,25 Aug 2019 along with Dr Jankiram Dr Satish Jain, Dr Vijayendra, Dr Sultan Pradhan and Dr Deepak Haldipur
- Operating faculty at Live Surgical workshop on Rhinoplasty in July 2019 along with Dr Baser organized by AOI Nashik Branch
- Faculty at Golbal Rhinoplasty update 2019 at Jaipur April 2019
- National faculty at 5th International Rhinoplasty Workshop at Pune 14-15th Feb 2019
- Faculty at ASIAOCEANIA 2019 at Hyderabad – Invited talk on Tip Rhinoplasty techniques
- Moderater of Panel discussion on Rhinoplasty at International ENT Conference ASIAOCEANIA 2019 at Hyderabad with International Faculties as panelist like Dr Guy Kenyan from UK, Dr Krishna from UK, Dr Gendeh from Malasyia, Dr Vishnu from Hyderabad, Dr Gauri Belsare from Pune in Jan 2019.
- Faculty at MENTCON 2018 invited for 1 hourlong unedited video on extracorporeal septoplasty & Invited talk on Tip Rhinoplasty Techniques in DEC 2018.
- Conducted Masterclass series by Alembic “Connect with Legends with Dr Jankiram”- a 3 day webcast on rhinoplasty lasting 6 hours on 12th, 13th, 14th 2018.
- Operating Faculty at Corrective Rhinoplasty Workshop at Deenanath Mangeshkar hospital Pune 25th August 2018.
- Operating faculty at AOI PUNE RHINOPLASTY WORKSHOP held at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital Pune on 27th May 2018.
- Faculty at AOICON 2018 Indore Panelist along with Prof.Gubisch as Moderator
- Chief Operating Faculty at Ahmednagar Association Rhinoplasty Workshop April 2017
- Faculty at AOICON 2017 Kolkata Panelist moderator along with Prof.Virendra Ghaisas
- Chief operating Faculty at Rhinoplasty workshop at Latur Jan 2017
- Faculty at RHINOCON at Hyderabad December 2016
- Operating Faculty at MAA ENT hospital Hyderabad August 2016
- Faculty along with Prof. Gubisch at CONCLAVE2016 held at GOA August 2016.
- Operating Faculty at Ahmednagar Association Workshop May 2016.
- Operating Faculty at RHINOFEST- Rhinoplasty workshop at Orange city hospital Nagpur organized by AOI Vidarbha branch in February 2016.
- National Faculty at 4th International Rhinoplasty conference at Goa in October 2015
- Chief operating Faculty at Rhinoplasty Workshop and CME at Aurangabad in June 2015.
- Operating Faculty at Rhinoplasty conference and workshop at MIMER Medical College, Talegaon, Pune in Feb 2015
- Chief Operating faculty at Rhinoplasty workshop and CME at JNMC Wardha in February 2015.
- Faculty at 16th International Rhinoplasty Conference and PanAsia Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery held at Pattaya in October 2014 for a Guest Lecture on Extracorporeal Septal Reconstruction.
- Guest speaker at Rhinoplasty CME at Akola Dec 2013.
- Guest speaker at Rhinoplasty CME at Nanded September 2015.
- Guest speaker at Rhinoplasty CME at Nashik October 2015.
- ASOM with perisinus abscess; The Internet Journal of Otorhinolaryngology™ ISSN: 1528-8420
- Extensive Laryngotracheal Trauma; The Internet Journal of Otorhinolaryngology™ ISSN: 1528-8420
- Monomorphic Adenoma in nasal cavity; Journal of Maxillofacial & Oral Surgery 2008 Vol. 7 : No. 2: 297-299.
- Foreign Bodies in the Aerodigestive Tract; DMIMS Journal Feb 2010.
- Maxillary Odontogenic keratocyst presenting as palatal sinus
- Nasal polyp in cleft palate serving as a boon in disguise
- Rhinoscleroma- a rare presentation
- Tornwaldt cyst- a cause of neck pain and stiffness
- Lecturer, Dept. of ENT, J.N.M.C. and A.V.B.R.H, Wardha.
- House officer post at Bhagwati Municiple Hospital, Boriwali, Mumbai in Dept. of ENT