The ISFARO Scientific Committee is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for the award paper sessions for residents/postgraduates, award paper sessions for consultants and poster presentation for awards at the 3rdnd Annual Conference of The Indian Society for Facial Trauma, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of Otorhinolaryngologists (ISFAROCON 2023).
Abstracts for award paper sessions for residents/postgraduates, award paper sessions for consultants and poster presentation for awards should contribute to education, research or clinical practice.
# LATE Abstract Submission deadline is5th November 2023.
# Presenting author of the abstract must be registered to the conference no later than 9th November 2023.
# Abstracts of the presenting authors who do not register to the meeting and do not make the registration payment by the deadline will be cancelled and removed from the program.
Abstracts General Guidelines
• All abstracts must be submitted on-line through the abstract submission portal. Abstracts that are sent via email or fax will not be included in the abstract assessment process by the Scientific Committee.
• All abstracts should be prepared in English.
• If an abstract is accepted for presentation, the first author must undertake to present it.
• Each participant may only submit one abstract as a presenting author. In the case of having more than one abstract submitted by the same presenting author, the Scientific Committee will select one of the abstracts.
• The presenting author assumes full responsibility for the content of the abstract and must ensure that all other authors are aware of this content before the abstract is submitted.
Preparation of Abstracts
* Presenting Author Information: Please enter the presenting author details, the full name of the institution with department included and contact information.
* Corresponding Author(s) Information: First, middle and last names of the authors must be fully indicated correctly and in the right order.
* Corresponding Authors Institution(s): The institution(s) of the authors should be indicated fully with the “department” and “institution” names while avoiding any abbreviations such as Dept., Inst., Hosp., etc. And in the right order. The institution and city should be written in lower case while the initials of each word are written in capitals.
* Abstract title can contain a maximum of 250 characters.
* Abstract Text: Abstract text should not exceed 250 words.